Thursday 21 May 2009

Slowly Weaning Myself from Mentos











OK - I had planned to quit eating Mentos cold turkey today but I couldn't do it. I had a roll in the car and as soon as I got in I ate it (savoured it) all the way to work. When I got to work I bought 4 more rolls. I had three rolls during the morning and had my last one mid-afternoon. So in total I only had 5 rolls today - way lower than the countless rolls I had yesterday. I feel the urge to go buy more but I am having water each time I get the urge...

2 comments:

  1. You made me smile - you didn't ask for any help and infact if you got help it would kind of defeat the purpose of your blog wouldn't it.
    How is your tongue? Is it raw?
    Grayquill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could seriously be ME making this post. Only, I don't save the wrappers. I stash them in the garbage, spreading them out amongst multiple trash cans so my husband doesn't see the full extent of my problem. I buy them in secret, eat them in secret and I have NOT a CLUE how to curb the craving. I'm anemic... so I am guessing the intense cravings for Mentos MAY be a part of the anemia?!

    ReplyDelete